Welcome to Beth's Halloween photo competition- open to all animals. This will be the last show for 2017. Raising money for The Brain Tumour Charity
Competition starts Friday 8th September 2017 at 8am and closes Tuesday 24th October at 9pm. All first places will be put forward for a chance to win Best In show and Reserve In Show.
PLEASE NOTE: RESULTS WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL Tuesday 31st October at 8pm
Rosettes will be awarded from 1st - 10th place in each class. There will be £5 Pets at Home vouchers for all 1st places plus a special rosette for Best in Show and Reserve in Show who will both also win a £10 Pets at Home Voucher.
Classes as follows:-
1. Little Devils (Handsome Boy) - Kindly Sponsored by Ludo the Assistance Dog
3. Hubble Bubble I'm in trouble! (photo’s of animals getting up to mischief) - kindly sponsored by Annette & Juke Dunbar (GSRS)
4. Little Pumpkins (Animals up to 12 months) - Kindly sponsored by Ronnie & Nathan Mayo
5. Freeky-Tastic (Halloween themed Fancy Dress) - Kindly sponsored by Amanda Shields
6. Wise Wizards (Veteran’s – 7yrs +) - Kindly Sponsored by Connie Lavis
7. Ghouls n Goblins (More than one animal/person) - Kindly Sponsored by Debbie Galvani
9. Thriller!! (Best Rescue) - Kindly sponsored by Bob and Maggie Baudrey
10. Shooting Star (Loved and Lost) - Kindly Sponsored by Simba
11. Spooktacular (Wildlife/Scenic photos) - Kindly Sponsored by Debbie Galvani
12. Fright night (Sleeping pets) - Kindly sponsored by Kizzie & Ronnie
13.Warts n all (Anything Goes) - Kindly Sponsored by Debbie Galvani
14. Beth's Memorial Class (German Shepherds/GSD X Only) Favourite Photo - Kindly sponsored by Mr Magic the mini assistance dog x
15. Beth's Memorial Class (Open to all Pets) Favourite photo - Kindly sponsored in memory of Zak x
PRIZE DETAILS TO BE CONFIRMED:-
Best In Show
Reserve In Show
Best Cat, Reserve Cat, Best Dog, Reserve Dog, Best Pet, Reserve Pet, Best Wildlife, Best Scenic
Best GSD Male, Best GSD Female
Best Supporter rosette & trophy
4 x Reserve Supporter rosettes
Please remember to include your Pet's Name, Age, Address along with the classes that you wish to enter.
Payment £1 per entry per class. All money raised going to Sarah Kitchener Perrow Fund (The Brain Tumour Charity)
Please e-mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made using Paypal (e-mail address:- email@example.com) or alternatively please contact us to arrange payment via cheque or postal order
Please make sure that all photos are your own or you have permission to use them. Photo's will be uploaded to the website once payment has been received ASAP.
Thank you for taking the time to enter -